Thank you so so so much, Yamyah, for your nomination! Please find her amazing and spiritual blog at: http://crystalmoons.wordpress.com
This makes me really happy because I started blogging about two months ago, not being sure about what to write about or whether people would be interested in my ramblings. There seems to be so many deeply fascinating bloggers out there who just have this energy flowing out from their pages. I didn’t think I was anywhere near their league as far as blogging.
So, now I have accepted this award, I have to follow the rules!
1. Nominate 15 other Bloggers.
I will add my ‘Beloved Bloggers’ at the end of the post.
2. Include the Award (image) in the post.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and link them into the Post.
4. Share 7 random things about yourself.
Oh….erm…ok, here goes!
* A little like Yamyah, I have had midnight blue, red, black, pink and green hair. Now it’s kinda ‘cover up greys with a shade slightly darker than my natural dark brown’ colour. Ha! Job searching does not allow for rainbow hair days, sadly. Nor does it encourage dreadlocks which my fiancee is itching to do to my hair and I agree would be awesome. Blue Dreadlocks.
* I used to play tennis very very well. At the age of 12 I was beating fully grown men who could not return my serve. Approaching tournament days at the club, I would be ‘greeted’ with mutterings such as ‘Oh bloody hell, it’s her again’. Nice!
* I spent the majority of summer 2009 sitting alone in my city apartment in Thessaloniki, Greece, writing my first teenager’s novelette. I wrote all night, every night. I loved it.
* I have got a weird hole right bang centre of my nose which has been there since birth. Mysterious. My students have come out with ‘hilarious’ questions such as ‘Miss, did you pierce your nose in the wrong place?’
* I am really sensitive to energy in people’s houses and buildings. There have been a few occasions when I have refused to enter a place.
* I have experienced two lucid dreams and would love to experience more!
* I love putting cinammon in my bolognaise sauce. I got that idea from a lovely Greek lady.
Hope you are still reading and I haven’t knocked you unconscious with boredom?
5. Include the rules in the post.
6. Inform every Blogger that you’ve nominated by posting on their blog.
So, here we go…….
Love and Light to everyone and enjoy this Award!!