Have you ever really thought how important our skin is? It is the largest organ in the body and performs so many vital roles for our well-being both physically and emotionally. It wasn’t until I became a Vegan that I really started to think about what we absorb through our skin. It’s the same as eating food- we consume through our skin pores. What we apply, rub or massage in directly enters our bloodstream. When knowledge is gained into what the long ingredients lists on jars and bottles mean you realise it’s just a list of chemicals and more chemicals! Alarmingly, skin absorption allows ten times more chemicals to be consumed than in an oral dose, so our daily use of Cleansers, Body Washes, Shampoo and other products could potentially be very dangerous.
I started by researching natural, organic oils that cleanse and moisturise the skin~ free of such chemicals as Parabens, Phythalates and synthetic fragrances that can cause cancer, irritations and even damage to the immune system. There are so many. Through my passion for Aromatherapy, I decided to then enhance the base carrier oils blend by adding special fusions of Essential Oils for specific skin issues such as eczema, wrinkles, irritations and very tired skin. As well as also smelling yummy, I have created synergies to feed emotions and mood~ those for energising, uplifting and relieving anxiety, as well as for relaxation, mental focus and clear thinking. So the Eveksia collection (‘wellness’ in Greek) is here; a holistic approach to healthy skin & mind. In the shop you will find Cleansers and Moisturisers for a range of skin issues which at the same time allow you to feel empowered and in control of your mood and emotions.
There are NO Preservatives, Parabens, Animal Ingredients or Synthetic Chemicals in any of my products. I use Organic ingredients and High Grade Essential Oils. It is truly an Alchemy of Love for Humans, Animals and our Planet.
None of the ingredients (or end products) are tested on animals
All ingredients are Vegan
It is truly an alchemy of love for Humans, Animals and our Planet.
Please visit my Eveksia website to browse and order your skin care and mood food product.
*If you order a sample jar (15ml) you will receive 20% off your order of the full size jar (120ml)
*I will be introducing a recycling scheme whereby sending empties back to me will give you 20% off your next order. We have to respect the environment!
As you know, I am in the process of getting ideas together to develop my little Arts & Crafts business. As my two passions are Arts & Crafts and Natural Healing, I am looking at a fusion of these disciplines to create ‘Healing Arts and Crafts’ that are both functional and beautiful to look at.
To start with, I would like to know what people are using in the world of Alternative Therapies. There are some disciplines here that I would like to work with, but I am open to others that are not on the list.
I have already created some pieces using Crystals, Aromatherapy, Colour therapy, Ancient symbols & Wicca and Angel Healing but obviously I need to gauge what’s popular out there so I can focus on fusing the right disciplines with my Art. Win-win for me as a business and the customer for their Holistic and Spiritual needs in life!
Thank you for clicking!
I am in the process of doing a lot of research into a variety of subjects around Natural Therapies, Holistic Treatments and the use of Amulets and Talismans.
I am fascinated by fusing these ancient practices with my art and craft making, to create pieces with meaning and real healing properties. Not just pretty pictures or cards to put on the mantel. Pieces that use colour to uplift your mood or aromas to relax your body of stress. Jewellery that works with the body and mind to offer protection, encourage creativity or aid a restful night.
I want to get back to the connection we once had with Nature and all that Mother Earth offers and at the same time show gratitude for this by using environmentally friendly materials and recycled metals.
I have already written pages on the subjects of Angels, Goddesses and Spirit Guides and Colour Therapy. There will always be more to add, but so far I have researched the basics. Please use the following links to see these pages:
- Crystals & Chakras
- Talismans & Amulets
- Connecting to Your Spirit Guides (lightworkersgifts.wordpress.com)
- Amulet Reading: Which Spirit Animals Should I Work With Now (writingsofapaganwitch.wordpress.com)
- Aromatherapy Ambiance (debbies-ebooks.com)
- a liar. It hides behind a seemingly ‘good’ mood, giving everyone false hope that it has gone or may disappear.
- a bitter consumer that doesn’t care about giving anything back. It strips the person, and the people who love them, of hope, faith and energy to face what life throws at them.
- a long list of excuses. The sufferer could live in the house of their dreams, have the love of their soulmate, lots of genuine friends and enough money to live comfortably. But this will never be enough. Depression always sees doom. Negatives and no positives.
- a relationship killer. The one who cares supports, makes excuses, treads on eggshells, questions their own value to that person, feels guilt that they can’t do more, and ignores their own needs because their partner is worse off. Both end up depressed.
- a self fulfilling prophecy of paranoia. ”I’m not worth this help, so I won’t seek it.” Sufferer gets worse. ”I can’t help myself so I must be worthless.” Sufferer gets worse. ”My friends are commenting on my weird moods. That’s because I’m pathetic.” Worse still. ”I had better not burden them with my hideous personality.” Sufferer isolates self. ”I’ve got no friends. I am unlovable.” Depression worsens.
- destructive. ”Everyone’s getting at me. It’s not even my fault. Well they can all f**K off.”
How can we help these people?
- Coping With Depression (answers.com)
- Knowledge Is Power: Educate Yourself About Depression (sympathygiftsformen.wordpress.com)